Thursday, February 2, 2012

Random Life Of Late

My life of late hasn't really been that exciting, just going to school and writing my thesis. Every now and then I try out cooking something new, like in the picture this chinese soup with ginger and tomatoes. I really loved the weather this tuesday, sunlight makes my spirits so much better. I never realized how in tune people can be to the fact of sun or more like the absence of sun. Yet when you think about the importance of that big star of ours it would make sense for use to be concerned about it. 
I feel like I'm starting to ramble around, which I always am. The odd part of me is, before you know me you will think I'm quiet but when you get to know me you wish I'd shut up. Though I'm more comfortable with the little fact of silence. In a conversation with a person you know very well, there is not always a need for talk. 
"The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, then walk away feeling like i was the best conversation that you ever had"
Me and hats, or more like being in a store and having to try out a hat lol.. At least it was really warm. In the weather we are having lately you really need a warm hat. Don't wanna lose all that knowledge filled up in that brain of yours. 
I've been feeling under the weather this past week, thanks to my parents bringing me a cold as a souvenir from their trip. SO I have been drinking large amounts of warm liquids and enjoying candle light. No wait there was a black out here in my little village and hence I busted out the candles. Though I don't really need much reason for candles. Its a family habit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment