Monday, January 23, 2012

Ever wonder about those people who spend $2 a piece on those little bottles of Evian water? Try spelling Evian backwards

This post is not about naive people just about some good food I, my panda and Jenna made. We got down and dirty and whipped out some dumplings and some sugar vinegar meat(someone come up with a name for this dish, I am going crazy!!). We got a bit carried away with the ingredients and amounts, yet we came up with some delicious results. To prove myself take a look at this poor excuse for a photoshopping attempt. I really need to take a nap now.... "10 minutes later" oh man forgot to post this post and the picture.Food
okey, so if anyone is interested in making dumplings it is so easy that you will laugh and cry at the same time. Oh yeah we used as filling some elks meat and shrimp, hence the two different bowls of filling. I also noticed that the christmas table cloth we still have is very suitable for the chinese new year theme as well, see great coordination. Allrighty I'm gonna go drink some more soy sauce before my third nap today. Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. !! I wanted to eat them but couldnt make it myself!!:S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on they are so easy to make!!! I'm serious the dough is beyond easy. Me and Jenna we laughing cause it seemed too easy :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. no way, the dough is so hard to stick tgt!!!! btw:D soy sauce before nice sounds so new to me. haha:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, its quite easy to get to stick at least I thought so :) and I was kidding with the soy sauce, I don't drink it even though Jenna suggested it. lol :D

    ReplyDelete