Saturday, January 21, 2012

Detroit

I visited my sisters exchange parents in Detroit a few times, though I have very little picture material of those trips but heres some pictures. Also getting really frustrated with blogger and flickr, everywhere I run out of space for pictures. I don't want to pay for space, come on I'd rather not post any pictures then(well not true but kinda). Anyway good thing I like photoshoping so at least you can get many pics though in very small sizes. So as you can see we visited a cider mill where I got a candy apple, whoa that was sticky. They had a really nice creek in the area where we even saw a crab. The other thing that one should do if you are from Finland well that is to go see a NHL game and of course since we were in Detroit we went to see the Detroit Red Wings against Nashville Predators. Worst part was both teams had finnish players as in Detroit has Valtteri Filppula and Nashville has Pekka Rinne. We had a dilemma here. After the game we went to see the Hard Rock Café in the center, as our Hard Rock thing started with my sisters exchange parents, at least I think so :)
DetroitD2

1 comment: