Thursday, January 19, 2012

Niagara Falls vol 3

So I'm a bit late with these pictures but better late than never right? :) Anyway I made my way to Niagara Falls with my parents when they visited me in Canada, this time we were on the US side. Actually when we went to Buffalo we drove back through Niagara Falls.
IMG_6838 - Version 2
Joo siis oon vähän myöhässä näiden kuvien kanssa, mut hei parempi myöhään ku ei milloinkaan. Tosiaan kolmatta kertaa Niagara Fallsilla mutta tälläpä kertaa USAn puolella. Eli kun Buffalosta ajeltiin takas Guelphiin ni poikettiin Niagaralla.
IMG_6858 - Version 2
odd to look at this part of the falls :)
IMG_6869 - Version 2
Oddly good picture of me.
IMG_6879 - Version 2IMG_6889 - Version 2IMG_6911 - Version 2
IMG_6914 - Version 2
Good ending with finally finding Linkin Park stuff in a Hard Rock Cafe! My favorite band of all time, though I'm not that constant at liking music. Like me I change my mind quickly or I make up my min quickly, it also applies to music :)

Hyvä lopetus tällä postaukselle eli vihdoinkin törmäsin Linkin Parkiin Hard Rock Cafessa :) About time! Tosiaan Linkin Park on yks niitä bändejä johon en kyllästy vaikka välillä on erilaisia vaiheita musiikin suhteen. Mun mieli muuttuu aika nopeasti mut mä myös teen päätöksiä aika nopeasti, joten sama pätee musiikkiin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment