Sunday, January 15, 2012

Homemade French Manicure

So I tried out for the first time, how to make a homemade french manicure. The first time I had a french manicure was when I had my high school graduation and even then the person that made it for me used a bit of a purple coloring on it so it wasn't a basic french manicure. I tried out a sparkling nail polish I got as a gift during christmas and a basic white nail polish for the tips. This is what it looks like, its a bit odd since some of my nails are longer than others. I just don't want to cut my long ones. I started off with a chip skip(OPI) liquid to harden the tips of my nails natural base coat from OPI (my addiction), then I applied to blue sparkling color that also is OPI just a line that we don't have in Finland. Then the tips with the white color, which was a really thick one and to finish it off a top coat. Simple as that.
the sparkling, blueish color
the white color

2 comments:

  1. kyl noit OPI lakkoja on suomessaki, mut ne ihan sika kalliita.
    oispa munki kynnet taas pitkät ni ois kivempi lakkailla niitä, nyt ne on ihan onnettomat :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Niinhän niitä on mut toi uus minkä sain oli jotain sarjaa mistä en ollu ees aiemmin kuullut, aluks en ees tajunnu et se oli OPI :D hence not in Finland :D muuten mul on khyl kattava kokoelma OPIn lakkoja, suomesta ja muualta :P mä en tajuu miks mun peukalon kynnet aina on niin paljon lyhyemmät ku muut, aina katkeamasa :D

    ReplyDelete