Wednesday, January 11, 2012

12 Things about 2011

I've done this before in my previous blog and figured it be fun to re do in a different manner. So in spirit of the 12 days of Christmas or just one thing per month I give you my 2011. It has been an interesting year filled with interesting things, happiness beyond anything I have felt before and also ultimate lows I never thought I would feel. At the end all I can say is, I rather live to the fullest and feel to most good or bad. Life is pain and love, if you go through your life without these two then have you really lived? Anyway enjoy my random 12 things :)

1. Last year New Year I spent with friends and family, little did I know what the future had in store for me.
12 Days
2. February was full of school, tutor work and officially finding my panda karhu! <3 In the pictures you see an event called Lunar New Year, I was invited to an celebration arrange by some(lots of) vietnamese students here in Lahti. It was fun I even learned some Vietnamese. There are also pictures from me hunting for a outfit for a solo I did, yet my style is more Hip Hop so in the end my outfit was silver Nike's with beige pants and a purple hoodie.
FED
3. In the beginning of March I was on a trip with some of my girlfriends and we went to levi, I taught a vietnamese girl to ski and she even liked it. Good Lucia! March was also full of fun times in the snow with my niece and some cool photo shoots with my friends. It was actually for a marketing project my friends made, hey when ever you need a photographer just ask :D
March
4. April as well was full of more photography in form of portraits and dunking. My panda is a talented basketball player. I love watching him play. Also in the end of April there was Vappu! We had a Vappu picnic.
April
5. May started off with a trip to Saint Petersburg, the trip was related to a course I took called Business in Russia. It was fun to travel with my class mates. We ate good food and even went to see Swan Lake the ballet. :) Once I got back from Russia I had to hurry to a competition(Show SM 2011), my group was dancing in the modern dance category. Its quite far from my skills as a dancer, but hey its just me being humble about my talents. :)
May
6. June was free time, the holiday. Spent mostly on my couch with my panda karhu playing plants vs zombies. We also had a road trip to Vääksy and enjoyed the midsummer festival with burning stuff.
June
7. July the month I was born in. The month was full of BDay celebrations in form of a late BDay for my sister, I made that lovely chocolate cake for her with all the strawberries, blueberries and some vanilla ice-cream. A friend of mine had a BDay as well and we spent it on the beach as for mine, that was spent in Linnanmäki with running around with my nieces. Before my BDay my panda karhu returned home and I was quite down for a while, but that all changed when August came around.
July
8. In August I went with my mom and sisters family to Tallinn, for some sightseeing and shopping. The creates sight turned out to be my niece as all the asian tourist liked to take pictures of her. After the trip we had another BDay celebration in the theme of princess. At the end of August I finally made my way to see my panda karhu in China! So many cool things happened there as you guys have already seen in the form of many posts.
August

9. In September I had to pack up my bags again and make a huge journey to Canada, which was exciting but also devastating. I regret going there as my heart remained in Finland, but I made it through and now know there is no obstacle in this world that love can not overcome. take that hater! Since I've been posting quite often about my stay in Canada I don't have a cool collage of the pics, just a favorite or two.
10. October still 2 months to go, pain and too much reading for school.







11. November almost done and my parents came to visit me.
 




12. December last exams to do and then finally on a plane to come back home to my loved ones. It was too long since I saw them. The end of Christmas went along with getting ready, cleaning and decorating. Christmas was great, all the food and my family. Hopefully 2012 will be as jolly as my Christmas was :)

4 comments:

  1. haha, dear, such a full 2011, looks really cool:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol is this weimu talking or u!!!!?:DDD i love 糖醋里脊!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, i want that July pic to be on facebook:D can u send it to me or put it up to facebook?:D feels like havent meet u forever, and we didnt take pics last time we met!!!:S

    ReplyDelete