Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Promise For The New Year

Well I didn't really make a new years promise, more of an attitude change. Going through my closet last summer I realized just how much stuff I have, as in clothes and so on. Yet always there seems to be the problem of what to wear, well seems that is just the way the modern society is. Consumption driven. It would be much better to buy less and wear them out, that way you'd always be stylish lol. So my decision is to minimize my private consumption. Im going to try not to shop till I drop this year and also sell away the clothes that I just simply don't use and if I can't sell them then donate them to charity. I don't want to become one of those shopaholics and also I don't wanna have a closet full of clothes I don't wear and then wear out the ones I like. My goal now is to make it until summer without any purchases clothing wise and if possible the entire year. Lets see how it goes. Wish me luck!
New Years Resolution

No comments:

Post a Comment