Monday, January 16, 2012

It's All About Skin

I found a few days ago an interesting article about this Japanese lady, whom looks like she is 20 years old yet that is the age of her oldest daughter. She, Masako Mizutani, herself is 43 years old, but she does spend 5 hours a day on her skin. Seeing how young she looks has inspired me to take a little bit better care of myself as I want to stay young and healthy looking. So I started off with taking some of her advice, which went something like this: 
  • Eat healthy, fresh food.
  • A balanced 4 meals a day in small portions.
  • Drink lots of water to clean out toxins.
  • Apply lighter makeup as you get older.
  • Use Vitamin E based creams to keep your skin soft and supple.
  • Always use sunscreen before going into the sun.
  • Follow a cleaning, toning and moisturizing regime every night before you sleep.
  • Exercise regularly, get enough sleep and don’t smoke.

I already do eat healthy so I just need to tweak it up a bit and I started drinking more water. To the makeup department I use quite little make up so that won't affect me. Some days I wear no make up and some days just some to hide up red spots and mascara as my eyelashes are quite small. I noted that I already had creams with vitamin E so I was happy to discover that but I wanted something extra so I got a face mask. The benefit of pale skin is, that I would never even consider walking outside in the summer without sunscreen so check :) To the last to parts, never have I smoked and just fixing my sleep pattern will suffice. Right now my body is still in Canada time, so I go to sleep too late and get up too late. Gotta fix it soon, since I've got school this week :) The the follow a cleaning regime, these Biotherm products are what I use:
I especially love the smell of the face cleanser as it smells like the flower lily of the valley
For my body I started using this Eau Pure, but before it I was an addict for body shop bodybutters

She also had a 6 day face mask routine she does, but since I don't have five hours a day to spend on my face and skin so I decided to purchase two face masks and use them at least twice a week. 
I also have a face scrub I really like that I got in Canada, but now I'm afraid of what will I do once it ends. Oh well I guess it will be time to try something else. But if any of you see this one, I recommend it strongly.
As we can see from the example of Masako Mizutani: “there are no ugly women, only lazy ones"

No comments:

Post a Comment