Saturday, December 29, 2012

Candy Cane

I will never again work in between the days of Christmas, it just is not worth it at all. Luckily I didn't loose my mood, I'm just deadly tired after those two days of working. Luckily I got to see some friends on those days too so it wasn't that bad. 
I've been working on this new layout and header for the blog, what do you guys think? I felt like having something more winter related for a change. Also here are my nails, that were inspired for Christmas. For the actual day I had all my nails with the two streak and that looked better as a whole. I just forgot to take a picture of it. I also forgot to take a picture of my outfit, but I did a reconstruction and took some pictures of it today. I should have them posted tomorrow.

It's odd how I always think, this year I'll start earlier and then never do but this year I somewhat did in a way. I've also gotten so many things done that I normally forget to do, like bake cookies and decorate them. I also introduced panda to sledding, which seems to be his new favorite winter activity. I can't wait to teach him downhill skiing :) Alrighty guys, hope you had a great Christmas and remember to rest well!

No comments:

Post a Comment