Thursday, December 13, 2012

Christmas Time

Love love loving the Christmas time, all the twinkling lights and colorful things. Heres some things I brought to my Helsinki home, I'm just a little crazy for this time of year. I hear people complaining about snow and the cold air, yet I am really happy to see the winter wonderland we live in. I don't really mind the cold as I just have a good reason to wear large scarves and big knits. My only problem is that I lack some good warm flat shoes. I have a few warm high heeled shoes but I'm not that used to wearing them on a daily basis. I should just get used to it. 

I really should think about what to wear next week for my graduation. I have no idea about what to wear, though I have one old dress that could be a good option or I can visit some stores to see if there is something nice and sparkling I could wear.


Gosh I look so odd in all these outfit pictures, did you guys notice I wore this outfit in three different ways? I had trouble choosing what I liked the most.


I'm so happy to have some flowers at home now, though I'm worried that I'll kill them like my usual habit. I either water too little or too much, but I learned that the few christmas time plants I have don't need that much water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment