Friday, February 10, 2012

Feeling the Fakeness

I got this idea one day to try out false lashes, this came from the fact that my natural lashes are quite short and well I just wanted to see how it looks. First off I bought some lashes and then watched some videos off youtube to see how to put them on, well one girl said it took her like 7 times to get them on right the first time and for me just one. LOL. The lashes felt kinda odd on, but not that bad. I was expecting worse, and the lashes I had were pretty good. The glue stuck to my lid quite easily and didn't really come off until later in the evening. So it was quite successful.
LashesLashes2
So the lashes I got in Canada, their of the brand Quo and model 806. I really liked these. I actually have another pair from make up store that I should try out some day. Considering it only took me 10 min to apply the fake lashes but still I'm too lazy to wear them everyday. Gotta say the pictures I took wearing them are bad, or like you can't see the lashes but oh well better than nothing. Oh yeah I fell in love with the woolen shirt I have on in the pictures in Canada, but at first I almost didn't get it as its from H&M and I felt it would be to lame to buy something from a store that is also in Finland. Hat's from Forever 21, my love!

Lashes3

5 comments:

  1. sen pari kertaa ku oon tekoripsii kokeillu ni oon molemmilla kerroilla onnistunu jossain vaiheessa liimaamaan silmän/silmät kiinni :--D tuntuks sustaki sit loppupäivästä et rupes silmät olee painavat? must meinaan tuntu, esim ylppäripäivänä päädyin sit seurahuoneen tanssilattialla repimään ne irti kun rupes ärsyttämään :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joo, aluks ne tuntu olevan liian pitkällä ja sit loppu päivästä rupesvat painamaan. mut mul ei ne ollu niin pitkään et voin vaan kuvitella miltä ne sulla tuntu :D tosin mul rupes toinen repsottamaan ni se vähän helpotti lol. mä muuten pelkäsin sitä pois ottoa ku ajattelin et ne on jollain pika liimalla kiinni :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have been looking forward to see this!!!:D like the pic that taken by weimu on the car:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. btw, u r getting to be so colorful with clothing choice:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahhaha, dunno how colorful i am getting. just my old clothes :D

      Delete