Monday, February 6, 2012

Life On The Road

Once upon a time I was at a concert, or a few. I must say I also have the best camera for gigs, not my big Canon but a small Panasonic. For some reason it just takes perfect pictures plus me and photoshop. Anyway here are a few pictures of some gigs I've been at courtesy of my old blog. First up Flo-Rida, it was an awesome gig.
Also I dragged a friend of mine to see Linkin Park 3 times. Hey I have liked the band for a long long time so I was so excited to see them, thought the third time it wasn't as special. So I won't be dragging my friend there in a while.




Pictures taken at the Sonisphere Festival. Metallica was the main performer.


Well in this pic I was working at Snoop Dogs gig in Helsinki. It was a fun experience though I didn't get paid. Also the following 3 pics are from Provinssi Rock where I was also a volunteer, which was fun. I got to see 30 Seconds to Mars, Atreyu(a sudden addition and a big love of mine) and Bullet for My Valentine to mention a few.



We finish of this post with Pitbull, it was a short gig but hey most of his songs are with other artist so not much of his own songs. It was a fun gig anyway.

2 comments:

  1. aaaand you wont be dragging your friend to linkin park concerts in a while since i'm aaaall the way in london! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but there is summer jaaaaa muhahahah london on mis kaikki esiintyy hei, sinne on helppo tulla :D

      Delete