Thursday, December 29, 2011

The Absence of Snow

As we all at least in Finland can see, there is very little snow at this time of year. I can't really remember a year with so little snow, yet my mom can. So because of that I've been looking at old pictures of snow, some years you could walk on a lake, since the ice was so thick. Now these pictures don't really show lots of snow, but I'll try to get over my laziness and show you guys some proper snow days :) and yes in Finland we never have a snow day(free day from school because of snow), we always go to school no matter what the weather.
IMG_6056 2
I made this door decoration a few years ago, and I still think its cool :)
Time to put your thoughts in the perspective, not everyone has a merry and jolly christmas time. For years we have thought about ways to "fix" hunger and still we are not done. Maybe its time to re think the ways we help, there must be a better way. Anyway love Bono in this vid.
IMG_6116 2IMG_6072 2IMG_6060 2
I miss snow, it makes everything see so clean and innocent. I always liked cold, its so much easier to put on more clothes when you are cold than take them off when you are hot. You can't peel off your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment