Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Small Peak at Christmas Eve In My Life

Lol long title, so yeah small peak into what kind of a christmas eve we have. Yet there's not many pictures I wanna share for privacy reasons and lack of taking actual pictures. Yet it follows the basic formula. Playing with the kids, going to Sauna, getting dressed, eating the christmas food then waiting for santa clause to visit. Finally after panic about santa we calm down and open the gifts and enjoy the joy of the kids. After all the work for christmas its over and you can enjoy the merry spirit and good food.

IMG_7395 - Version 2
3 Families gathering on Christmas Eve
Our tree with a new front mat :)

IMG_7599 - Version 2
Only a few gifts this year, because of this lovely new item.
A pillow from my sister, lexington brand. Ive never heard of it :) 
To company my new laptop :)
My mom is trying to get me addicted to Guess as well. lol
Cool bag
To my true addiction ;)
Some stars for another preference
So thats it, well we are missing one polaroid camera from my baby. Its in good use already :) Im just happy to be back home. Ive missed it, but it doesn't really feel like Ive been away. Yet time has flown by so quickly. Trying to enjoy the time of calm before school and all that reality starts again. I don't wanna face it, not for a while :)

No comments:

Post a Comment