Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Coming Home

Wow, that was an odd two days. So much to do so little time. Yet I made it to the airport with all my stuff. After the most confusing check in I made my way to the US customs where they claimed my visa had expired yet in the passport it says January 9th. Well finally they let me go and I went through security check, where a nice lady was looking at my jade bracelet and said exactly the same as my daughters. After I told her how I got it she was really impressed and asking me about going home. She made my day. Such a nice lady. So now Im sitting at my gate already, since it seems there isn't that much to do here and my pack back weighs a ton. Cool that they have free wifi at Toronto airpot. I wonder if JFK will have it as well. I can't wait to get on the plane and sleep. I haven't slept much in the previous 2 nights. Oh yeah, here is a very very photogenic picture of our tired traveler aka me :)

Photo on 12-13-11 at 11.44 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment