Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Road to a Jolly Spirit

Just posting now some random shots from past Christmases, I have so many pictures in my hard drives and at the moment I have very few on my laptop. Im still somewhat confused on using my mac. Yet its so simple to use. Maybe its more about laziness than confusion. Anyway showing some pics I have. Im lately in such a good mood, well I had one of my closest friends visit me today. I really missed her while I was in Canada, it was really good to talk with her. We talk a lot on the phone and so on, and while in Canada I didn't get that chance. I really need to teach my friends how to use Skype :) Just in case in the future I end up in another country.

Here is my all time favorite Christmas song, I know its the one most listen to one but it perfectly describes how I feel about waiting for Christmas. Christmas is nothing without snow. I love winter time, snow and cold weather. I hate rain and the cold dampness. It should either be hot and damp or cold. I don't like the in-between rainy weather.

IMG_7611 - Version 2
This is a new napkin holder my mom got from Canada :)
IMG_6018 2
Happy Holidays!
Snowmen :)
IMG_6019 2
My Coca-Cola addiction, though now Im cutting down on consumption of coke. :)
Oki enough time spent on the computer today, though I love this laptop! Gonna go wake up my baby now. He was up all night watching NBA :) Keep the christmas spirit alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment