Friday, May 11, 2012

Yoda Hidden in a Bag of Coco

Today was a combination of cruising around Helsinki, walking in the heavy rain, looking at mens clothing and dreaming of a future home somewhere in H-town. I really like the location of the Chinese embassy in Finland, Kulosaari is a really nice neighborhood. I wasn't too happy about the rain but I just need to get a bigger umbrella than the one I have, it just doesn't fit two. While I and Panda wondered around Ikea I came to realize that Panda like the coloring of their fur, black and white, find black and white furniture to be his dream decoration style. Sure I have been forced to live with white furniture and therefore hate it, but I must say a combination of white and black furniture with a little splash of color here and there might actually be very suitable. This just makes me more excited about heading off to live in Helsinki soon. 
Tänään oli sellainen ajellaan Helsingissä, kastutaan kävellessämme, shoppaillaan miesten puolella ja unelmoidaan tulevasta kämpästä Helsingissä. Kulosaari on muuten mukavaa aluetta. Kun pandan kanssa vaellettiin Ikeassa huomasin että kuten pandan turkin väri, tämäkin panda viihtyy mustassa ja valkoisessa. Eli tuleva kalusto asunnossamme tulisi olla musta valkoinen, tosin vaadin sinne muutakin väriä. Alan olla jo innoissani tästä että pääsee pois pikku lammesta isompaan lampeen.

6 comments:

  1. Just a small note:

    peak = huippu, kärki
    peek = kurkistus

    So "Take a peak through my lens" might not be the expression you're looking for :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, thanks for pointing out my typo. all my other headers have had peek not peak as you are new here of course you didn't know that. its nice to see a new visitor here though interesting timing xD

      Delete
    2. No problem, I hope you didn't mind my grammar naziness :D You have a great blog, keep up the good work!

      Delete
    3. Of course not, I tend to do so as well just for my own fun though. Anyways hope you like the blog and wish to see you here again :)

      Delete
    4. I might be mistaken but I think I know this visitor (!)

      Delete
  2. "H-town" haha girl!!!
    Sin City!!

    ReplyDelete