Saturday, May 19, 2012

Oh Gravity!

I woke up today to the rain. It wasn't the good kind of waking up as I felt so cold, the humid air just chills me all the way to the bone. I didn't want to get up, so I lingered in bed for quite a long time trying to warm up my body. Even though the beginning was so ill mannered it still turned out to be a nice Friday. Indeed a calm night, seeing relatives and city rabbits. Now I just have the problem of can't sleep since I woke up so late.
Heräsin tänään sateeseen. Ei ollut mitenkään hyvä herätys, kosteuden aiheuttama kylmyys ylsi oikein luihin. Jäin sitten makoilemaan sänkyyn pitkäksi aikaa jonka takia nyt on hirveän vaikea nukahtaa. Muilta osin perjantai oli ihan kiva, näki sukulaisia ja city pupuja. Nyt sit pitäs yrittää nukkua.

2 comments:

  1. Haha yes the gravity around the bed in the morning is just unbelievable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to get harder to get up the older I get :D

      Delete