Saturday, May 12, 2012

Owl and a Scarf

I had an interesting day yesterday, besides the dreaming of a new life I had time to observe people. Like yesterday there was something happening in the building with Zara and how people crowded around it and some took pictures. How people spend an odd time looking at your application yet have nothing to ask even though something caught their eye. How a comment about patience has an effect on a persons mentality. How a teacher neglects to mention a deadline and panicked you make your mom print even though she can't use your mac. I guess at the end of the day we all so called adults are just little children with our odd behavior, never quite confident enough. I'm just happy I'm done with school, especially the dreadful thing of a thesis. Can't wait for summer.
Oli kyllä eilen mielenkiintoinen päivä kaiken kaikkiaan. Ihmiset on niin jänniä olentoja. Jotkut ottaa kuvia talosta jossa oli kai palohälytys, toiset tuijottaa toisen hakemusta kauan ja ilmeisesti olisi ollut jotain kysyttävää muttei sitten kysynyt, toiset reagoivat oudosti kommentteihin ja toisten opettajat aiheuttavat paniikkia kun asiat pitäs saada tehtyä nyt ja heti. Onneks on äiti, joka uskaltaa koskea mun koneeseen vaikka se on niin ihmeellinen omena. Kai me kaikki niin sanotut aikuiset ollaan vaan pieniä lapsia outoneen juttuinemme. Mä oon vaan niin iloinen että koulu on melkein ohi, varsinkin opinnäytetyön puolesta.
Oh I'm so happy about my closet invention with the scarfs and I should really come up with some use for the scarf in the left corner of the previous picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment