Sunday, October 5, 2014

Throwback to Summer in Tallinn

Can't believe its October already. Time really flies and apparently last time I posted something I was catching a cold and today I'm hopefully getting better from a high fever. Ironic. I decided earlier that I wouldn't write much about my personal life in detail here and I'm keeping to that but I just have to say my life changed hugely at the end of August. I have learned so much new in this short time and my life will never be the same again in a wonderful way. Its been a tiring time being fully employed all the time and lacking proper sleep but its so rewarding at the same time.
Anyway here are some pictures from a trip to Tallinn. Panda and I took a boat to Tallinn and chose to spend way too much time in the city as the return trip was late in the evening. I have to say my feet were killing me by the end, but then again we saw so much and had time to shop though I was disappointed in the shops. Dunno when I will have another chance to go shopping in the near future though. It was also a really hot day to be walking around so we had to stop several times to get something to drink. We eventually stopped at a park and Panda took a nap. All in all it was a very tiring trip.
I was wearing another cool maxi skirt that I've been using a lot this summer, just didn't realize to take an outfit picture. I was surprised to find a Victoria's Secret in Tallinn, of course just cosmetics but I was glad to get some new shower gel. Also a nice star cardigan and a top from H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment