Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Filter your world

I got some new filters for my camera that help to intensify colors. I'm still practicing how to use them properly, but like in the above picture it helped to make the lake have a more intense color. I also tried out another with the fall colors that I'll be posting later on. I'd really like to try one of the filters during sunset but haven't really had the chance yet as I'm mostly stuck at home. Maybe next summer then. Can't wait to test these with snow, though I heard this winter will have very little snow. I realized I didn't take a picture of the actual filter set so maybe I'll post that later on if I remember. My memory hasn't really been the best of late. Also my ability to tell time has been effected but oh well, time is a relative concept anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment