Friday, October 17, 2014

Its Coral... Whatever

Fall time is great as you can start wearing warm socks, slippers, sweaters, scarfs and the list goes on.. I love bundling up and wearing scarves. I never really mind cold weather, it just means that you have to wear more and dress smartly. One of the most important parts is to keep your feet warm. That's why I love woolen socks and my UGGs. I got these lovely slippers a while back and already broke the sole, too bad they were really warm to wear. I seem to wear out more slippers than I can keep up with. Maybe I drag my feet or something, dunno what the reason but it makes for a good Christmas gift idea for me. I had a sudden urge to get the coral Whatever shirt because it was just so soft but not too thick. Now I'm always afraid to wear it as I have a tendency to mess up all my shirts. Haha.. Thats why I shouldn't wear white. Yet I have noticed that I have a preference for lighter colors and more feminine style. I guess thats related to growing up and finding my own style. I still don't think I have a clear style, but I don't think that matters. I wear what I like and sometimes it works out and sometimes it doesn't. For me the main thing is feeling comfortable and feeling good and confident.

I always admire pictures taken of stars but found its quite hard to do. There are so many things to take into consideration and still after all the preparation you end up with not so good results. One night I tried to take pictures of stars and this is what I end up with. I'll have to try it again..

No comments:

Post a Comment