Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Foxy Fall

I guess I'm rare in the sense that I don't really like Spring but rather love Fall. Well truth be told any season is great as long as it doesn't rain. I can't stand rain, there is nothing worse than getting your feet wet on a cold rainy day. I don't mind cold weather as long as it doesn't rain. I love snow and freezing temperatures coz then the snow doesn't soak your socks. Fall to me is beautiful because of all the beautiful colors, especially warm colors of red, orange and yellow... And of course Halloween.. though this year I won't be doing my traditional big Halloween decorations due to lack of time but I'm still gonna enjoy some pumpkin lanterns. I'm again finding myself rambling on about everything just like the fox I saw during the summer in our yard. Foxes really do make the weirdest and sad sounds I've ever heard, though it sounded nothing like the famous what does the fox say song.
I really must be a boring person, I find myself at a loss for words more often. Especially when I come here to share my pictures I find I have nothing to say. In my current state it doesn't surprise me as I find my brain frozen over for most of the day and only a few days a week I can actually accomplish something. I'd like to get my brain activity back to normal, but I don't think that will happen any day soon. Anyway in the meanwhile I can go back to planning an upcoming party :)

No comments:

Post a Comment