Monday, August 8, 2016

Country roads, take me home to the place I belong

So I had a few more thought provoking posts lined up, but somehow these pictures didn't seem to portray what I had to say. So instead some random rambling from a tired traveller. This summer I didn't really get to travel anywhere fancy, as we were saving up to during the winter months. So instead my mom and I decided to do a girls only trip within Finland to go see the largest town shop. We first drove to Turku to take my bike there so I can ride to school, though I think I might still decide to walk as I will be hunting Pokemon. (Yes I'm into that too, blame my niece) Then this morning we started up north towards Tuuri. We will spend a day there and then maybe go a little bit more up to see Ähtäri, and its Zoo. Then we will head back home to pick up Panda from the airport. 
So this outfit I wore to a more casual party, hence the converse. I got the dress from taobao and have to say the quality shocked me enormously. Its so soft, doesn't make you feel hot and won't wrinkle at all. The shirt is also from China though as fabric that a seamstress in Finland made for me, though with my current DIY frenzy I might be able to do it myself soon as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment