Thursday, August 11, 2016

The Breathing of Daydreamers

Breathing.. I listen to them breathing, so calmly. Far away in the dream land, both of them flying. I'm left here wondering. Only the clock keeps me company. Oh why shan't I fly away with them. Oh yes, work calls me to battle. The never ending battle against deadlines. Yet my head is where my heart is. In-between the rhythmic breathing, of daydreamers far away. 
Something that came to my mind, when I was battling against the desire to just relax and my homework. Motivation is such a strange thing, its always missing except when its time to sleep. But even then its only directed at things that aren't urgent. Like writing this post.
The sun shines against the yellow walls of the buildings here. It feels as if we have wondered into a dream like place, only seen in our travels. Spring, feelings of spring come to mind. Ideas of warmth, flowers and lighter clothes run around. Foolish ideas, leading us to premature preparations and possible colds. Oh how I wish I was free.
I saw this gorgeous jacket on a blog and just fell in love with it.. but the first size I ordered online, an S, was way too big for me. That rarely happens to me, so of course I went to change it at the local store and got a smaller size. I've worn in out a few times and it just always makes me feel elegant :) Hence far more pictures of it than anything to say, which given my tired state is a good option.

Jacket Zara - Tee Kappahl - Jeans Bikbok - Shoes Converse - Sunglasses Cubus

No comments:

Post a Comment