Thursday, October 16, 2014

White Sparkle for a Grey Day

I got this lovely sweater last spring and finally had the chance to wear it. I always admired my mother's similar sparkly sweaters and finally got one myself. I especially like the back with the little bows, even though it felt a bit chilly and exposed. Now that I look at these pictures I should have demanded my photographer to utilize angles better. I look so wide in so many of the pictures and the white shirt of course just makes it worse. Oh dear, well you can't always win. It was also nice to wear my brown boots after such a long time. Too bad I don't have a good whole outfit pic but these will just have to do. It felt good to get out of the house for a while and wear normal clothes. At home I just choose to wear the most comfortable things rather than jeans and nice shirts or sweaters. Its rare now for me to have a nice outfit pic so I guess every chance I get I'll utilize it. Anyway time to go plan some baking ideas and a party outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment