Thursday, June 27, 2013

Sparkle sparkle

Some more pictures of the new nail polishes I mentioned earlier in use. I really liked the one with purple and blue sparkles, I just need a new idea of how to use it. I would like to get my nails done by a professional and when I told my friend she stated that I don't need to I can do it myself. Well I can't really draw anything cool, though I haven't tried. I think it would be a disaster though. 

Panda called the red with gold match up as Chinese wedding nails, which I guess is true as red and gold are the main colors of a Chinese wedding. I would probably get a really bad headache if a wedding was decorated with just red and gold, nothing else. Yet as an experience I think it would be fun to see a traditional Chinese wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment