Friday, June 21, 2013

Golden flakes on your finger tips!

Seems I'm having a golden or sparkle period, I have gotten several nail polishes that make your nails shine. Well I never pay much attention to my hair or makeup but my nails I always like to play around with. Here's two of my late designs if you can call them that. Two very different feelings yet execution was exactly the same. Solid color under and sparkles on top. What do you guys think?

My little sparkle collection, the golden flakes on the left is my ultimate favorite! The golden one on the right was a big disappointment but its nice as well. I've tried out all except for the silver ceramic polish, I should try that one out as well.

I really like the romantic feel this white and cold combo gives. Makes you think of weddings, does it not? Well seems I'll be posting more often now that I have a month off work, yaay summer vacation is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment