Friday, June 28, 2013

The little things

Lily of the valley and Forget-me-not make such a lovely combination of flowers. Besides mosquitoes and all other forms of bugs, summer really is a great time of year. Even if the heat makes me feel uncomfortable as sometimes its hard for me to breathe but other than that its great. I hope Panda doesn't mind that I posted this cool phone case I got! So nice that you can get some with your own picture! It was a hard one to choose just one picture though. I'm pretty happy with mine, though its got a few bumps now from when Panda dropped it on the ground. Oh well good reason to get a new one :)
I got some rose lights for my sister as a birthday gift and the next day I just had to get myself some. Funny how it works out. Its also funny how all the time I get new ideas on how to decorate my home, its so frustrating to not to be able to carry out all of them. Maybe one day, I should be more patient. Patience indeed is a great virtue, too bad I can master it in only a few occasions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment