Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Flowers and Lace

What I wore today, and literally today. A rare moment when I can actually post the same day not a week later. haha. This is progress I guess. Its been a rather busy day and most importantly I got my phone back!! Panda dropped it and the screen went black, so I had to take it to be fixed, which means I just got a new one. Funny how they don't bother to fix iPhones yet I remember when I was younger it would take weeks to get my Nokia phone back and it would be the same phone fixed. Strange this thing we call technical development. I was surprised how well I coped without my iPhone for a few days but I'm really glad its back and working! There are so many things I use my phone for that its hard to be without it. I even got lost trying to drive home from a place I've driven twice already. Of course I don't have a map in my car which would have solved this problem, but who does nowadays? Just look at cars today and many of them have a GPS hanging from their windows. Things are different now and I'm glad it took only two days to get my phone back.

No comments:

Post a Comment