Friday, August 10, 2012

The Missing Panda

Actually in this post you can see some things I got while in Hong Kong. Like the lovely brown bag, star shorts and scarf. I notice that if something has stars, I feel highly attracted to it. I used to complain that there was too few things with stars but now there are plenty to choose from. Somehow I even got my sister interested with stars as well. Too bad I have only a few pictures from the nice sunny summer days, Finnish summer is just so beautiful. I guess one of the reasons Finns love summer is that for a very long period of time we don't really see the sun and then in the short summer we can enjoy it 24 hours a day.
Hahaha, I'm so good at focusing the camera. Well maybe its better that I'm blurry anyway. Oh yeah how pale am I or what?? Below some of my birthday gifts from my family and panda. Stars there too and some cool blue or Tiffany blue :)

No comments:

Post a Comment