Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Zombies are Coming!

Oh yes, I have been lazy lately. Just been watching Zombie movies and Pretty Little Liars also been somewhat addicted to the game Pet Society LOL.  I really need to start cleaning and packing as way too soon I gotta move. Anyways heres some pictures that I haven't had the chance to post yet. Some pictures from Panda's graduation day and then some typical lazy day pictures. Hope you guys enjoy and I promise soon more and more pictures from Hong Kong and the rest of China !!

Got a two postcards from Vietnam, how cool is that!!! Dunno why my mac looks so dirty in this picture.. Oh yeah I really really wanna find one of those shirts with the american flag, seems I kinda missed that trend with my no spending promise. I seemed to miss a lot of things I wanted to get. Maybe I don't really need them after all?

No comments:

Post a Comment