Saturday, August 25, 2012

All Work And No Play Makes Jack A Dull Boy

Woooah, its been a long time since my last post! Sorry guys, working has been such a hassle and seems now that I have time is when I'm sick. I've got some pictures from the few summer days I got to enjoy here in Finland. I'm a bit late with them but I'm gonna try to keep up better now. 
I've really started to wonder how people have time to do anything when they work full time. Say you work a normal 9 to 5 job, meaning 8 hours a day. How do people still have time to cook, eat, hang out with loved ones and sleep?? I even know some people that drive several hours back and forth between home and work, leaving them only a couple of hours, how do they do it?? I guess I'm just not used to this rhythm of life, especially since I love sleeping in and staying up late. 

Maybe once you have a job that you love love doing, or if you work for yourself then maybe time management will be easier. I just can't seem to get anything done after work, though I just might not be used to it and well I felt sick the first week of work and now on the second week I had to miss 2 days. I really hate missing well anything, work especially. I'm the kind of person that just simply doesn't know how to be sick. I can't stay still and I would sick or not go to dance class, which of course would make it worse. I just don't wanna miss a thing.
I'm also having some problems with work attire. I was thinking about sharing some of the outfits I come up with that I find to be appropriate for an office environment and so on. I found that I found very little information about this online, or at least in a style that I was comfortable with. Lets see what that turns out like, maybe its a disaster. 
Also I tried out this one greek restaurant in Lahti and it was nice, the atmosphere at least. The chicken salad was interesting and my small portion was huge! and a little dull as there was only salad, chicken and some pieces of bread. Well it did taste and look good. haha. Ok I'm gonna go to sleep now as my throat is killing me, literally. Have a great weekend guys!

1 comment: