Friday, August 3, 2012

Pretty Little Olympic Distraction

Feeling really tired during these past few days so I'm just going to post this outfit thing I took way back in June. It's like they say, better late than never. As you can see from the outfit I really love black.. Its just a comfortable color, easy to combine with stuff and easy to make a fairly girly outfit seem less scary. I'm not that much of a girly girl, but there are things in my closet that scare me. I don't know what made me buy them but there they are, I should learn to use them. Haha. 
My mom was so sweet today, she got me some cleaning utilities for my new apartment. I know she's not excited about me moving out but still, she wants to make sure I've got everything. I can't wait for September, though we have to move already this month but we are gonna change our flat in September. I hope it won't be too much of a hassle. Alrighty, time to stand olympic basketball by watching Pretty Little Liars. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment