Thursday, August 9, 2012

Jar of Berries


Finally I broke my lazy spell, I got up today at eight to go to see a doctor. Trying to figure some solution for my headaches.. After that saw my lovely friend, that I don't get to see that often as she lives in jolly good London. I should really visit her in London. Anyways I figured I should post some of the few summer related pictures I have. These pictures were taken last week when we got back to Finland. Finland's so-called heat wave felt cold to me, haha. I guess I didn't swim in Finland this year, oh well next summer then. The more I look at this picture of me the more I want to delete it. Gosh this text feels somewhat unrelated, my brain is still on a vacation.
One of the things I really love about summer is strawberries. I can’t imagine a summer without strawberries. I especially like to eat them with some milk and sugar, just like my mom taught me. Next best thing would be to have blueberries. I just guess I’m a sucker for berries, love them! Oh check out the cool rainbow we saw that week and how freaky the evening sky looked. I really do enjoy Finnish summer and all the different colors.

2 comments:

  1. yep, you should definitely come to london!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gotta start saving, but that should be easy now :)

      Delete