Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Feeling When You Realize Summer Is Gone

How I already miss summer, I’m not ready for fall just yet. I was looking at the pictures I took in May in Stockholm and how nice and warm it was then. Now it’s already freezing cold outside and seems I have to say goodbye to my summer clothes yet again. It feels like I didn’t even have enough time to enjoy summer. Well at least I like fall time, as long as it doesn’t rain too much. Indeed I am very late with these pictures but it’s better than never.  I should be sleeping now and I should have packed already, but oops I just had too much to do today though half of it was just watching pretty little liars. Hahah.. Enjoy the pictures and I’m gonna go to sleep now!
Skeleton pirates, not odd at all! Warning lots of pictures of buildings, but there were some pigeons as well :)

I don't know why, but I fell in love with the picture above on the left. Something about it, the tree in blossom the white wood windows open. I love old cities.
My favorite pair of shoes, yeah they have stars! :)





Everywhere and anywhere I go, I find you Hard Rock Cafe. Oh and I always get something to remember you by! Seems I'm a bit too pale for the dress I'm wearing :)

Why can't we have a Burger King in Finland?? I really miss their whoppers, without onions of course. Oh and on the boat I had my first macaroon, couldn't stop eating them!
Oh yeah some pictures of when we were on the way to Stockholm, oddly I put them here in the end. Oki, seriously going to bed. See ya guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment