Sunday, August 26, 2012

Heritage 1881

Sooooo finally got these pictures out. The places is Heritage 1881, yet ironically the area was built around 1884 but as the number four is unlucky therefore they chose another number :) Anyways its a pretty cool place to see during the evening time with all the lights. We even saw several photographers taking pictures of models in fancy dresses.

So it is a shopping center of sorts with an hotel. My friend was nice enough to mention this place and show us around. I don't think we would have realized this even excited without her, and it was so close the where we were staying.


The hotel reminds me of these old movies I've seen about colonial British places. Very cool, also some pictures of my first visit to Forever 21!! I just love that store and spent several hours there, haha though I didn't get that much from there as I had planned. Gosh both of the things I got have been worn so many times already, there were instant favorites. Alrighty me and my headache are gonna head to sleep now. I hate being sick, hope I feel better tomorrow. Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment