Monday, July 30, 2012

Goofing around in Tsim Sha Tsui

Today's been great. I hanged out with my friend, shot some hoops and washed some clothes. Its really good to be home and I'm really enjoying not doing anything for a change. Too bad this will end soon as I will have to start packing. Its official I'm going to finally move out to my first real home, though the location sucks and most likely gonna transfer soon but anyways its a start. Gosh I'm soon gonna be working like a real adult, so strange I don't feel adult at all haha. Anyways here is more pictures from Hong Kong. I guess it was our third day there and we just walked around Tsim Sha Tsui and then later met up with my friend. Here's the pictures, enjoy.

 The legendary helicopters!! Also this post seems to be full of flowers, I just couldn't get enough of these lovely plants that are rarely seen in Finland! Apparently they are called in Chinese egg flowers but in English they are called Plumeria. No matter the name I love them!

A familiar location from the previous post but only difference is me. The other day we just took pictures together with Panda and those I won't post so good thing we went there again and I took a solo picture :)

Me and Panda at the One shopping mall. Also notice the cool lego window in the below picture!
How cool there is a hotel with my name!!! The Mira. Also chocolate wall, yummy. Well its not real chocolate though in the picture you can see me trying to steal a piece.

The above picture is a truck, I believe a milk truck. How cute, also how cute the little shops in Hong Kong.

I'd heard of Liz Lisa before my trip, so when I saw the store I was kind thrilled but the prices in the store are so pricey that I came out quickly. Also tried my first purikura in Hong Kong with my friend that I met in Canada. It was so nice to see her again!

That's all folks, but more more to come. I missed some pictures from the second day's evening so those should be posted tomorrow. Hope you guys enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment