Friday, July 20, 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Hey guys!! I'm back in a world with free access to the internet aka Hong Kong. I've got tons of pictures to post and stories to tell once I'm back to normal life. Anyways Irina rewarded me with a Versatile Blogger Award while I was in China and finally I can complete it. 

Here are the rules,

1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers. I'm gonna just nominate one :)
2. Inform the bloggers of their nominations.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post. Seems there is a problem with the picture so I'm gonna skip this part as well :)

Let's get started. Thank you Irina!

1. I get really attached to things, like I tend not to throw things away until the last minute and I feel sad about moving out of my childhood home.

2. I really love raw carrots, but dislike anyway of cooking them.

3. I've always had a somewhat disliking towards luxury brands as I found them pretentious, yet I like Chanel because of the creator and Hermes for their business idea.

4. I love taking pictures and have tons of ideas, but when I get in front of a camera I hate it.

5. I greatly dislike when people stare at me (people love to stare at me in China lol)

6. I'm a little bit of a loner by my personality, I'd like to be more social in a way but then again there are problems that arise with over sociality. 

7. I tend to have tons of ideas and things I wanna do but little time and information on how to achieve such things.

I nominate Bo for this award!

No comments:

Post a Comment