Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Breakfast Cora Style

So yet Im already home in Finland, I still have some pictures from Canada that I want to share. Quite a lot actually. So lets see if I can get some out now. Yes I am sitting at Toronto airport writing this, so what :)

So after my first try at Cora's I decided it was a must go place for my parents. They loved it and I must say I love it too. Yet Im not much of a breakfast person. I like to sleep late and by the time I wanna eat its already lunch. Sometimes though its good to break your pattern and try something new. I won't go so far as to combine bacon with pancakes, but I can have them in the same plate just not on top of each other :)

Chocolate and fruit filled crep, so good too big though. One thing that has bothered me of Canada and the States is that the average size of an meal is way to big for me. I can never finish and I feel bad for it since my mom taught me never to waste food. 

1 comment:

  1. onneks useimmista paikoista on ihan normaalii ottaa jämät mukaan ja syödä seuraavana päivänä!
    rakastan noit kaikkii pannareita ja vohveleita ja muita, mut ku ei oikeen osaa syödä aamulla.. eikä varsinkaan mitään makeeta ni menee aika usein hukkaan :--(

    ReplyDelete