Friday, February 17, 2012

Men talk of killing time, while time quietly kills them

Time, for most there isn't enough of it in a day. People rush with their daily lives, work overtime and find that there is not enough time for everything. So most people take out of their private life, yet to me that is a mistake. Sure success requires time and dedication, but a sound mind is a mind that has its rest each day. I don't believe that people should over stress themselves. They should enjoy the task they have but also be able to enjoy life itself. There are so many things people take for granted, such as a lazy sunday. I'd rather give up being successful to be happy, yet with my mentality of doing everything perfectly I'll admit I have spent many nights finishing off assignments. But the key here is to have balance, your life will not end if your take a break and take care of yourself. Time is a valuable thing, spend it wisely do not waste all of it on things you do not enjoy doing.
FEB17

No comments:

Post a Comment