Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I See Myself Through A Mirror, Backwards

It was a Saturday morning when this outfit came to pass, quickly put together since there was a hurry to make it to Turku. I got the denim shirt from Gina Tricot off a sale for a dance performance I was in. So in total I have only worn it for the dance thing and now on last Saturday. Its one of those tuxedo shaped ones and I really hate the back part, but anyway its mine so I'd better use it. The belt is from a so called business jacket of mine that I got and used a lot in Canada, and the belt has become my favorite thing to add to outfits. The burgundy top and black jeans are from American Eagle Outfitters(love love love). All but my woolen socks and denim shirt are from Canada. Thats all for today, something new tomorrow.
Oli lauantai aamu kun tämän asun kokosin kasaan, se oli nopea päätös kun piti kiireen vilkkaan lähteä Turkuun päin. Hankin ton farkku paidan joskus kesällä summer up tanssi juttua varten alennuksesta. Tosiasiassa kylläkin oon pukenut ton paidan päälleni tanssiesitystä varten ja nyt lauantaina. Se on tollasta frakki mallista ja taka osaa vihaan yli kaiken, mutta se on mun joten pitää oppia käyttämään. Vyö on ryövätty bleiseristä jonka ostin Kanadassa, vyö on päässyt nykyään monen asun mukaan ja se on kovin mieluinen. Viininpunainen toppi ja mustat farkut ovat kotoisin American Eagle Outfittersiltä, farkku paita on Gina Tricotilta ja villasukat isän äidin siskolta. Tällästä tänään, lisää huomenna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment