Saturday, February 18, 2012

I See The World As A Polaroid Picture

Well here we go, my first outfit post. You won't believe how hard of a challenge it was to get myself to have a good pose in any of the pics and well next time I should either clean up my room or take pictures  somewhere else :D And the workout equipment is not mine! I can't find the words to describe anything else. Anyway its a first attempt. Lets see what the future will have inshore in the future.
OUTFIT3
So what did I wear? The dress is from Forever 21, the stockings as well. The cardigan is from Gina Tricot. Shoes are Shi by Journey. 
OUTFIT
I have to say I really love those shoes, really warm but a bit hard to walk with. Practice makes perfect, right? Oh how I wish I Finland had Forever 21 store, but maybe its better for me if we don't have it. Anyway I'm sticking to my promise of no shopping, it does get worse when I see cool things on Fashiolista and all the blogs I read but I'm gonna stay strong.

1 comment:

  1. lontoo on lähellä, lontoossa on forever21!

    .. just saying

    ReplyDelete