Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The Sea in Your Hands

It was a Sunday a few weeks back that I took a little stroll the the sea not far from my home. It would be weird if I didn't know how it looked and how to go there. Hahaha. Luckily it was a beautiful day with sunshine and strong winds. I will never again live this close to the sea, I just can't take the strong winds anymore or at least I will demand a glassed balcony.
To our surprise we found a beach. I can't wait for summer to try out the beach. Though I'm not that much of a beach person but I think my habits are changing as I'm getting older. I'm so in love with my pretty new curtains, though they are dark but something about them just made me love them.
I've been having trouble getting up in the morning or more like staying awake, so my new love is these little Starbucks cold coffees. I hate coffee but I love Starbucks, probably since its more sugar than anything else. The oddest part about moving away from your childhood home is taking things with you to your new home but feeling weird about taking them and seeing them in the new place. I miss home and at the same time like where I live, its the bitter sweet symphony of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment