Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Flickering Lights

Like yesterday I spoke about smart casual, well here is an example. It looks more casual than it really is, my position and scarf take away from it. Anyways you guys get the point. I must say I love this shirt, from the first moment I saw it to now. Finally I got some pictures of the new apartment out as well, I've been trying to decorate it a bit more to make it feel more like home. Like today I got a new pair of curtains and more candle stuff :)
Me and my family have this thing with fall time that we just go a bit crazy. We don't mind the darkness as its the perfect occasion to nock out all the pretty candles! Like today I'm surrounded by eleven candles as I write this post. Its romantic in its own way and they smell good too.
"Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared"
The days feel so short and I wish I could just lay down and not move without a worry. Well actually my only worry is to waste the time, lol. The irony. I guess I'll head to sleep as others head to parties. This truly is the working life.

2 comments:

  1. love your shirt!:D and so good to see u blog often:P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep, seems I've gotten back to a more normal rhythm of life :D though getting way too little sleep, lol :P

      Delete