Monday, September 24, 2012

The Colors of the Night

Just trying to recover from this weekend. It was horrible, I had a migraine for the entire time. I had some good moments during Saturday for Panda's bday but mostly I was laying either in bed or on the couch with my migraine hat. Can you believe it, my mom got me a migraine hat??!! Its actually pretty useful and helps ease the pain. Its so nice to have my mom visit, she's like a walking grocery store hence my fridge is packed with food for once. 
Here's the view from my balcony. We can see the McDonalds and the metro line, haha. I actually don't like the balcony much since its way too windy here, but thats what you get when you live so close to the ocean.
I'm and odd bird that likes the fall time and the lack of sun. I just love having candles, and lots of them. Panda got some candle holders as his bday gift but I felt it was more for me than him. Hahahaha. Sorry if my post is so sucky today, my brain is still recovering from the weekend full migraine.
Last but not least, something I wore for the one event I attended with work. Its a really bad angle and all but its something. I'm really happy about the way my little home looks so I should post some pictures of it, now that I have some flowers here :)

3 comments:

  1. hope u get well soon:) enjoy reading u a lot:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I hope this would end soon but seems its one of those things I have to live with. Hey girl you should come visit here soon!! :)

      Delete
  2. nice clothes Mira! get well soon :)!

    ReplyDelete