Thursday, September 13, 2012

The Galaxy in its Purples and Blues!

I've always been one of those girls that just doesn't even try to doll up and all. I never do up my hair, I rarely do make up and I dress casually. With all this said there is one thing I was always kinda girly about. I really like to do my nails. I love growing them and trying new things. This time I tried to crete galaxy nails. It was a lot of fun to do and quite simple, though my bottom dark color kinda faded since it took a while to actually do the rest :)
I think I still need to try it out more but for a start it was a good one. I especially love the purpleness of the whole thing. Its my new obsession color. Alrighty, almost falling asleep now. Have a great Thursday night and see you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment