Monday, September 10, 2012

Why so Slow??

These pictures are from a while back, actually the first day in Helsinki. It was a cool day as we got to hang out with my sis and saw those hot air balloons. Oh gosh how I miss the summer weather but I'm enjoying the dark already. I have an addiction to candles and I bet you guys will soon witness that. 
I really love this jean jacket I got from Forever 21, love that store they should really come to Finland :) Pardon me for taking my shoes off and not being able to put them back on for the pictures. Dunno why my feet just swelled up that day. I'm a really impatient person, like Sunday we went to Ikea and now we are waiting to get our stuff and I just can't wait to have them!!!!!
Anyways a few pictures from the first place we lived in, but soon more pictures from the place we are now living in. BTW I hate moving, the worst thing to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment