Friday, February 3, 2012

Sudden Panic

Suddenly today a strange feeling of panic came upon me. Perhaps it wasn't panic but a realization that time had passed by quickly. Today my credits jumped from 101 to 150 meaning that I need 15 credits for courses, 15 from my thesis and 30 for practical training. The process of writing my thesis is already underway and courses are being studied at the pace of 19 credits. So technically I will have everything done about academics this spring. Then all I need to do is a practical training. So graduation is close at hand. YAAY.

Ok too personal for a change. The cold weather that we have here in Finland reminded me of some pictures I have taken in similar weathers. I did try to wonder out these past days, just the cold that I have is not permitting me to move or be awake that much. I really love winter time, especially when you have lots of snow and its really cold. The cold temperature makes the snow look like diamonds. I have this quote about the snow but its in Finnish, so this is my attempt to translate it:
"Diamonds on the snow? Lapland surprise always, frost even builds a road for a prices to walk on."
Somehow snow covered trees are just so magical to me. Everything about snow is, well not that wet kind of snow or the time when snow melts. For me I hate rainy weather, I don't like having my socks wet. Yet I like light rain of summer, just not poring rain.

I was pondering today about making a outfit post, since I got some neat clothes from Canada that would be nice to post about. Yet since my shopping habits are on a freeze I don't know how long I could keep up with it or maybe I can demonstrate how to survive outside the modern consumer focused life. Dunno if anyone will be interested but I could give it a try. Anyway the point here is to show the things I find beautiful. I might not be to most fashionable person, but I wear what I like and I'm happy with that.


Well this seems the end of this post, I'm going to try to take some pictures today as I'm going to Helsinki. I always feel funny taking pictures in Helsinki, since I've been there so many times with my sister that it seems to familiar yet I have so few pictures from there. So time to feel like a tourist today.

No comments:

Post a Comment