Sunday, December 30, 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year

I guess there might be a lot of people that are already sick and tired of all things Christmas, but I just love it! I wish it wouldn't end. I just love looking at all the decorations and laying around watching movies. I'm just a lazy kind of girl.
I also reconstructed what I wore on Christmas Eve, well almost :) I saw the black dress in Bik Bok and I just couldn't get it off my mind. Eventually I went and got it. There is something about the dress and the lovely silver on it that I love.
It's the most wonderful time of the year... There'll be much mistltoeing... And hearts will be glowing ... When love ones are near... ah Christmas songs..
Panda is a crazy being, yes he is. He has been listening to me complain about my feet freezing, therefore those little shoes found their way under the Christmas tree. I'm just too worried about ruining them to wear them :D
Alrighty, not much to say yet again. I think its time to lay a bit more on the couch and watch some more movies :) Have a great Sunday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment